"Sat by the river and it made me complete..."


"I walked across an 
Empty land
I knew the pathway like
The back of my hand...

I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it
Made me complete...

I came across 
A fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me...

Is this the place we used to love... Is this the place that I've been dreaming of..."



Lil'Bug Poses - Daisy Poses #6, #8, & #3. Available @ Gacha Garden {All poses poster below}

| Main Store | MP | Event |


The Details:

Hair: Boon - Lab.030 - Blonde pack
Eye Makeup - ItGirls - Goddess Eyeshadows
Shirt: Ison - Lola wrap shirt - (Navy / Striped) @ Uber
Hot Shorts: Foxes - Miranda shorts - Grey  @ Collabor8
Wedge heels: [juju] - Dolcevita- Black - @ Uber
Puppies: Jian - Splendid Spaniels - #6 & #18 - @ Epiphany

{Sim Credit}
I had the pleasure of taking a little venture out to Booty Paradise Beach and had a nice little chat with Owner/Designer Chris Epic. It's a Brand new sim that he has done some tremendous work on. It is a lushly photogenic, breath taking place. Gorgeous beaches, A club, Games, plenty of photo ops spaces... and the coolest part is on opening they are holding a photography contest ~ So get your camera's and your props out ladies & gents, as it will be free & rezzable ... It's time for some creative fun to begin, I'll see ya there!

SIM OPENS TONIGHT: Midnight SLT (3am Eastern Time) Contest begins at the same time & Ends May 29th, 2017.

 Booty Paradise Beach

1st Place Prize - $5,000 L
2nd Place Prize - $1,000 L
3rd Place Prize - $500 L

Check out his website for more details & Pics of the sim: Booty Paradise Beach
And Once the sim is open {Sometime this coming weekend} I will add in the SLurl, so keep an eye out or you can always go back to the website as well!











                                   
                                  Lil'Bug Poses - Daisy Pose set (Gacha) @ Gacha Gardens


Comments