"Be my undercover lover, babe..."






It's never too late
To be who you wanna be
To say what you wanna say (Tattoo on my face, swimmin' in my safe)

It's never too late
To leave if you wanna leave
Or to stay if you wanna stay (better not)
But, baby (yeah)
I gotta feeling in my bones
Can't get you outta my veins (yeah, yeah)
You can't escape my affection (yah, yeah)
Wrap you up in my daisy chains (what? what? what? what?)

Hip hop in the summer
Don't be a bummer, babe
Be my undercover lover, babe, hmm
High tops in the summer
Don't be a bummer, babe
Be my undercover lover, babe hmm..."

Lana Del Rey ft. A$AP Rocky



The Details: 

   Tattoo: .Façade.- | Mainstore | MP |  Devastation (Sleeves) -Exclusive @ Bodyfy Event   
                                {Open Now}                                  

Hair: Little Bones - Camila - The Blend
Bikini with Jewelry - Maitreya - Mihira - Black

Flamingo Float & Pose - TA Summertime Float Ring - Type 3
Sunglasses - [Deadwool] - Herve glasses 28. All colors Rare
Ears: Swallow - Drop Ears
Popsicle - Pewpew! Classic popsicle 

Comments