"Some things only god can forgive"





"Well you almost had me fooled,
Told me that I was nothing without 
Nothing without you

Oh, but after everything
You've done
I can thank you for how 
strong I have become

'Cause you brought 
The flames and you
Put me through hell
I had to learn how
To fight for myself

And we both know
All the truth I could tell
I'll just say this is
I wish you farewell

I hope you're somewhere 
Praying, praying
I hope you're soul is 
Changing, changing
I hope you find your peace
Falling on your knees, praying

I'm Proud of who I am
No more monsters
I can breathe again
And you said that I was done
Well, you were wrong
And now the best is yet to come
'Cause I can make it on my own..."

                                                                                 Kesha - Praying
 


This set of Gacha poses from Lil'Bug @ this round of Gacha Garden are super fun! They are so versatile, use them for any mood. They can def be super hilarious.. or you can create something totally dramatic out of them too... really it's all just how you decide to portray them! Lotsa Good Lucks! ~*~

  Also standing around on my sim... I decided let's fire good ole' Seraphina up and let her tell me which events are around atm. It was my first time checking out the Designer's Circle bi weekly event, and so I tp'd there. It wasn't until after that I saw the word 'discount' so I was thinking.. hmmm Ionno about thissss one. Quite honestly, visions of prehistoric SL versions of hair and flexi prims were dancing in my head. Buuut, of course, I kept an open mind and went forward. I didn't really know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised... It's in a very nice building, all of the Designer's pictures were great quality,  I got a few super cute outfits from there that are def great quality (I'll use the other one in a seperate blog post I'm sure). The rope shirt & shorts (I got the dark ones) was too cute to pass up and reminded me of a kind of 90's grunge with a lil' hippy vibe mixed in. I got the one I keep thinking is called Alien bc it has an alien on it but no. That's not its name. lol Perfect fit for Maitreya, and was def a steal at $99 Lindens a piece.~


The Details:
Pose: {{Vendor Photo Below}}
Lil'Bug Poses - Shopping Fun Gacha Pose #3 - Gacha Garden Event - {Open Now}| Mainstore | MP | Hair: Tableau Vivant - Twiggy 2k - Blondes
Ears: Swallow - Drop Ears
Cigarette: PFC - Cigarette with hud
Top: Eyelure - Rope Halter -  Designer's Circle - Discount Bi-weekly Event

Sim Credit: Elysion

                                                   
                                                    Lil'Bug Poses - Shopping Fun Gacha Poses

Comments