Sweet Dreams, xoxo





"The moon has dripped gold 
Onto us
From all of the nights
That we laid awake
Under the stars
Dreaming with our hearts
and singing with our souls...."

 Emily Marie McBride


Night's like this where I am laying here, awake... I wish I had magical balloons like these. To fly me to a dream like place, wherever that may be. With colors of trance, swirling past, and all things feeling so lightly. Nothing but calm, but still winding winds to help you get along... visions playing for you here and there, and lovely feelings everywhere. -{h.v.m}


Sweet Dreams xoxo



The Details:

Pose: :NorthMoon: Poses + Home Decor  - Dream Big pose - balloons included {Unisex} | MP |
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hair play - Front Blow - blondes
Dress: Dead Dollz - Should I stay or should I go dress -  pink - go dress
Shoes: Lowen - Athena Sandals - white

Sim Credit: Whole Wheat Landscaping & Creation

Comments