"Kiss My Ring" | TDSF5 - Open Now |



The Dark Style Fair 5 - Open Now! {LM}


So I was late running to TDSF5 because it has been a really busy time for me in RL and with blogging, but finally last night - which was opening night - I was able to head into TDSF and I was truly blown away. I mean, the decor of the sim is Absolutely Amazing! It is such gorgeous work, and the map really makes getting around to the stores you need to find again, super, super, easy to locate.

The items are Awesome!!! Yep. I spent way to much again and I could have kept buying but I had to get out of there because I seriously couldn't stop. I wanted everything, and I will indeed be going back to get more before it's closed. I am sure you'll enjoy yourself just as much as I have, and if you happen to see me running around, please send a 'Hello' my way! Big Hugs! xoxo



The Details:

Tattoos: Facade - Jilted - @ The Dark Style Fair 5 - | Main Store | MP |

Hair: Spellbound - Catrina & Roseband w/ Spikes - @ TDSF5 | Main Store |

Eyes & Eye makeup: Conviction - Wasted Eyes & Makeup - @ TDSF5

Mouth Blood: Le Forme - Blood Drops - Catwa Applier - @ TDSF5

Ears: Swallow - Drop Ears

Rings: Velika Rituals - Dia de los muertos rings - (for maitreya & slink) - @ TDSF5 - | Main Store |

Nails: Go&See - Stitched - Maitreya - @TDSF5 -

Suit: //Ascend// - Magissa Jacket & Trousers - Black @ Black Fair

Heels: AsteroidBox. Muerto Heels - @ TDSF5 | Main Store |

Couch: !!Follow Us!! - Dark Tentation - Couch (Living Room Set) - @ TDSF5

Wall Hangings: Casa Dabolica - Ouija Panel, Alchemy Palm Painting, & Magic Soul Painting

Background: Casa Dabolica - Muerte House (Full House) - @ TDSF5

Tray on Couch: Casa Dabolica - Karma Tarot Set - @TDSF5  | Main Store |

Comments