Blame it on my own sick pride

                Narcisse @ Fetish Fair | Imitation Poses @ anyBODY Feb 7th 



This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my ADD baby
This is how an angel cries
Blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my ADD baby
Sail!
Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself (myself)
Blame it on my ADD baby
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my ADD baby
Sail!
Sail with me into the dark (sail)


Narcisse at the Fetish Fair, Imitation at anyBODY... both amazing brands, which are offering some extra hot to go with that...


Also... For my next few posts you will probably see some items from the For Rose Fundraiser - This fundraiser is for Naminaeko - Affectionately known as Rose (The Owner of the brand ' Olive' in SL). She unfortunately lost her mother on January 17th. Everyone pulled together during this time to help support her and raise funds for what comes next after all she has gone through and dealing with the loss of a loved one.




- The Details -

Pose: Imitation Poses: Alegra Pose Pack #3 - Coming to @anyBODY Feb 7th, 8am SLT.  | Main Store | MP 

Dress & Nipple Covers: Narcisse - Caged Valentine Dress & Pasties - | @ Fetish Fair | Main Store |

Hair: MOON. Hair. - Olive - Brunettes | @ For Rose | MP

Cigarette: [ kunst ] - Short cigarette holder (mouth) {rare} -  | Main Store |

Backdrop: Paparazzi - The Brownstone Hotel Stoop - | Main Store | MP |

Comments