Eyes Like Liquor

HUWE Cosmetics | Vanilla Bae @ Hentai Fair {February 16th - 28th}




Hai Lovies! I just wanted to say I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day if you celebrate... even if it was just you and your puppy or your kids or even just yourself! Actually, that's not a bad idea... maybe it should be a day we all show a little extra love to ourselves since that is the one that seems to be forgotten about the most? My present to myself was Pizza! hahaha Hi5 from me to me! lmao But seriously I hope you had a good day and I also hope you have a great weekend!

I'm really excited about the things I'm wearing here so I gotta tell you all about it... These Eyes tho. ♥ They are absolutely Stunning and the reflection in them are perfection. These are now easily my new most favorite eyes! The difference in colors in them really gives them a wonderful depth and realness. They are the Mesh Eyes set by HUWE Cosmetics and wow is she talented! Each set is sold individually, but there are 6 to choose from with ranges in the blue, hazels, and greens  and touches of browns here and there.

Vanilla Bae is at Hentai Fair right now with this Collar which works perfectly with Maitreya, Freya & Hourglass bodies. There is an open / closed option, matierals enabled, and safe word as well! There are different words you can use on the collar but one extra cool thing about this, is that it's Modifiable so you can literally personalize it to say whatever your little heart fancies! I Looove that! It's also compatible with Vanilla Bae's Pamela Body Suit, Alexxis Strip Boots & Vixen outfit. ♥



Big reputation, big reputation

Ooh you and me would be a big conversation, ahh

And I heard about you, ooh

You like the bad ones too

I hit you like bang

We tried to forget it, but we just couldn't

And I bury hatchets but I came back to where I put 'em

Reputation precedes me, they told you I'm crazy

I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me

And I can't let you go, your hand print's on my soul

It's like your eyes are liquor, it's like your body is gold

So here's the truth, I read lips

You've been calling my bluff on all my usual tricks

I wanna be your end game

Taylor Swift - End Game

- The Details -




Eyes: HUWE Cosmetics - Mesh Eyes Set # 01 - | Main Store | MP |

Collar: Vanilla Bae - Pamela Collar - @ Hentai Fair | Main Store | MP |

Hair: Sintiklia: Angela - Group Gift! | Main Store |

Lipstick: Glam Affair - Lelutka Bento - Lipstick Set 5 | Main Store |

Comments