Futuristic Lovers


Vanilla Bae @ Fetish Fair




You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating, leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lovers
Different DNA, they don't understand you
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
Its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic





Hello Beautifuls!! <3 Fetish Fair is finally Open! Everyone is so excited and they have a great reason to be, it is an Amazing round with so many talented creators pulling out such original items, you're gonna want it all like I did, I can pretty much guaruntee it! 

One of the Hot Shops lining it up out there right now is Vanilla Bae! This creator has hit the nail right on the head, with this rediculously sexy and ultra cool piece... The Vixen Outfit! It's a Strippable body suit that comes in 4 steps of strippness, and matching Pantboots as well as matching partial Pantboots that are meant to be worn with The Alexxis Boots, which are sold seperately. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!




- The Details -

Outfit: Vanilla Bae - Vixen Outfit - Metallics Hud | @ Fetish Fair | Main Store | MP |



Hair: Mina - Audrie - Black & Greys | @ Fetish Fair | Main Store |


{Background Accessory}

Generator - (White) - | @ Head Hunters Island |


Pose: Base Pose is by Imitation - Emilie Pose #2 - | Main Store | - | MP |
***I made some adjustments so that it would fit my scene. The original pose Does Not look exactly the same as the above pictured***

Comments