Gaudy Snatch







Hey guys, no song tonight... I was really just messing around practicing on photos...I figured I'd make a new profile picture but then again I can't help but not to blog it, just in case. So here it is... this is a totally me look, with loose jacket (my favorite kind) from 28LA. I had never heard of this brand before but I happened upon it at the Fetish Fair. I bought it without trying the demo, even though I always try demo's... but it was way too laggy so I decided to test my luck. No issues and fit is perfect!

I also got the rope lingerie that goes with it but isn't pictured here. These gaudy ass earrings... I love these gaudy earrings, lol. especially mixed with an otherwise super casual outfit. I feel like it adds a little somethin somethin... anyways I hope everyone is having an awesome week! Hugs! ♥ ♥ xoxo




- The Details -



Hair: Entwined - Azalea - B & W's - | Main Store |


Ears:  Swallow - Gauged Ears - | Main Store |


Earrings: AvaWay - Elisabeth Earrings - | Main Store |


Jacket: 28LA - Snatch Jacket - | @ Fetish Fair 2018 | MP |


Shirt: Beautiful Dirty Rich - Stay High Tank Top - Variety - | MP |


Jeans: Legal Insanity - Rai Washed Jeans - | Main Store |


Comments