You're such a crazy little pill

HUWE Makeup - 


I can't stay on your life support,
There's a shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine,
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch,
I think I'll get outta here, where I can

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better,
You keep makin' me ill

Pink - Just Like A Pill

- The Details -

Eyes: Arte - Tale Eye Appliers Set - | Main Store |

Eyelashes: HUWE Makeup - Eyelashes Set #03 - | Main Store | MP |

Eyebrows: Identity body shop - Flawless Eyebrows Applier - | Main Store |

Freckles: DeeTalez - Mesh Freckles - | Main Store |

Lipstick: Arte - Passion Lipstick - | Main Store |

Piercing: Suicidal Unborn - Bento Piercing Set 01 - | Main Store |

Tongue Piercing: Catwa - Tongue Piercing - | Main Store |

Pill: SlackGirl - Capsule Tongue Piercing - Bento | Main Store |

Necklace: ISON - Nova Tribe Necklace - | Main Store |

Hair: Navy&Copper - Latte - Browns | @FaMESHed | Main Store |

Jacket: Legal Insanity - Coco Leather Jacket - Black | Main Store |

Pose: KZ Poses - Bliss - Female Pose | Main Store |

Comments